Filipino guy in Los Angeles, talking about his daily blah, reality tv, world events... a little bit of everything

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Here goes nothing!

After spending a whole lot of time reading other people's blogs...I'm finally going to give it a try. I already know its going to be my new addiction so its quite unfortunate that I wasn't able to resist the temptation. So here goes nothing....

A little bit about me:

*24 years old born in the year of the COCK (that makes me giggle like a 5th grader)
*Spent the first 2/3 of my life in Olongapo City, Philippines
*The remaining 1/3 (wow I can do math).... I lived in Vallejo, California and now in Los Angeles
*After 4 years at UCLA, I went across town and I'm currently a graduate student at USC doing my Ph.D.
*I have 2 sisters(younger and older), a baby brother (a cutie patutie sp?), my dad and my step-mom (and probably 5 million cousins/aunts/uncles.... i lost track of how many and that doesn't even include illegitimate kids )
*I'm a walking contradiction; I will not run a red light even if I'm the only car in the intersection at 2 in the morning but on the other hand I will insist that I have less than the required maximum number of groceries so I can use the fast check out lane (even though I have a full cart).
*Some days I feel like an artist trapped in a scientist's body. Then there are days when I feel like a big black woman trapped in a skinny Asian guy's body!
*The rest you'll just find out in my random blahs. (quick caveat; I didn't do well in my English classes so don't expect perfect grammar or though-provoking entries. I will however, try my best to spell everything correctly because that is one of my pet-peeves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home