Filipino guy in Los Angeles, talking about his daily blah, reality tv, world events... a little bit of everything

Thursday, December 22, 2005

I love it when I'm productive

I woke up late and decided that theres no point for me to go to work today coz I'm sure I'm not going to accomplish anything. I stayed home and watched one episode each of "The Amazing Race" season 7 dvd that I just bought, "Project Runway" season 1 and original "Real World New York". By noontime I was able to pry myself off the couch, got out of my pj's, decided that I'm going to actually donate three bags of clothes, 2 pairs of shoes, and my old bike (I meant to do it for almost a year now). I chose "Out of the Closet" to be the recipient of my unused stuff since most of their profit helps people living with HIV/AIDS. After accomplishing that, I went back home, did 2 loads of laundry, finished wrapping gifts, started cleaning my room (dusting, throwing away unnecessary junk, vacuum, watering plants etc.), cooked dinner and now getting ready to go for a jog. Here's some pictures of what I did.




After spending a whole lot of money, I then spent hours wrapping all the gifts ( I hate irregular shaped objects).


I so need to go to Reality-tv-addict anonymous....I'm spending way too much time watching tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home