Filipino guy in Los Angeles, talking about his daily blah, reality tv, world events... a little bit of everything

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Highlights/Complaints/Praises and other Random Blah of the day

Highlights:
*Last weekend The Boyfriend and I were able to hang out with my friends. Saturday night the guys (Ex roomy #2, The Tall Mexican, and Mr. U.N. aka. Ex-Ex-Roomy) came over, forced them to walk to the Thai restaurant down the street (which meant walking uphill after dinner..hehe), came back to my place to watch riduculous clips from You Tube (you have to absolutely watch Flavor of Love-Reunion, its the best reality clip ever) and ended the night with a quick visit to Akbar, a local gay bar. The following day, we met up again but withthe addition of Ex Roomy #3, who we havent seen in what seems like forever. Of course our main conversation was about American Idol ( it was pretty funny, a bunch of gay guys in the middle of a coffee shop watching and criticizing American Idol clips).

*Hearing Tres babble on the telephone...I cant wait for his birthday. Its soo going to be "Super Sweet Sixteen" but for a one year old. Instead of a fancy car, I think I'm going to get him a small version of car.... a hybrid, something that he can pedal and with a handle in the back so we can push him if he gets tired...anyway, we still have to plan the rest of his fabulous 1st birthday!


Already practicing for his gift.



Once again...he's reminding me of what gift he wants for his birthday!




Look at those cheeks!

*I just checked the price of gold online and found out that I just got an 11% profit for my first time investment...how exciting! On the other hand, gas prices just reached $3.00 a gallon...such a downer.


Complaints:
*I've had it with Kellie Pickler... she needs to drop the whole "Im just a little girl from a little town of Albermarle"....I say enough. There were weeks when I actually thought she sang great but damn....she messed up one of my favorite songs (I know I'm so gay, who else in my age knows "Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered").


SHE NEEDS TO GO!!!!!!!!



This might be the bottom three....and Im afraid that my Elliot will be out tonight. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

p.s. Im sooo happy that my man Elliot is still there and he's not even in the bottom three...wow Dialidol.com is really doing a great job predicting who gets kicked out. Anyway, before the show I got a text message from Ex-Roomy#3.... He's also an Elliot supporter and a Kellie hater, here's what he said.

"If that Pickle banshee stays, with that tired yokel routine, and Elliot goes...I may just snap"

I was laughing my ass of when I read it.....he passionately hates her. LOL

Other Random Blah:

* I got this from another blog (Iconoclast) including the picture of the cute kitty cat... I want my own kitty!



I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid - aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed tihs, frowrad it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He!he!he! I could read ur "other Random Blah of the day" yeah! Tres so loud!! He always said:da!da!da!da!da!

sislilru

9:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that kid is sooooooooo cute and cuddly.

12:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home