Filipino guy in Los Angeles, talking about his daily blah, reality tv, world events... a little bit of everything

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Haircut!

After getting stucked in the house, The Boyfriend and I decided to go and play frisbee in the park. After a while of running around my hair kept getting into my eye. I was able to grab a hold of my hair to a point that I could have tied it up if I had a rubber band. Thats when I decided that I need a haircut (well that and when I woke up this morning and my hair was the larger than the neighbors hedge). As soon as we got home, The Boyfriend helped me cut my hair (i'm soo damn cheap its been a long while since I got a proper haircut). The first two pictures were taken in the middle of the haircut thus the crazy 80's hairstyle. The rest is the finished cut. Here are some pictures:

























2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMGosh, your hair looks so funny. But the boyfriend did a good job with your hair cut! I haven't talked to you in a while. Hope all is swell. I'll give you a call soon:)

9:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u r so cheap!! yeah! Nat is right ur hair looks so funny!! he!he!he! U r not going to cut Tres's hair okae! I see u guys on Sat!

8:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home