Filipino guy in Los Angeles, talking about his daily blah, reality tv, world events... a little bit of everything

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Bungee!!!!!


I know that I did this a few months ago (check here for the detailed recap) for my 25th birthday but I finally got the chance to upload the video. Unfortunately, I have to lower the quality of the video because of file size limitation. I was thinking about uploading The Boyfriend's bungee jump but I'll save him from the humiliation (just kidding babe!) Click here for the video.

Also check out my baby brother's blog for new pictures and videos. He's running around now and he pretends that he's a wrestler. Check here

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.. You seriously jumped off a cliff. I'm in completely awe...


Lichelle

11:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha!ha!ha! u said "F" he!he!he! damn! u crazy!!

lil sis

12:59 PM

 
Blogger John said...

hey! thanks for posting on my blog re: phantom planet.

yup, i think i'm one of the few people in the philippines who've heard of the band -- before "california" became the theme of THE OC. hehehe

nice blog you've got here. keep on posting too :D

10:58 PM

 
Blogger Redjeulle said...

hi ernesto (do you have a nickname? hehe), thanks for dropping by my blog. keep writing! :-)

2:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home